Thursday, September 22, 2011

Keegan Bradley, Jason Dufner Paired again

Keegan Bradley and Jason Dufner are paired in an important golf tournament in Atlanta. Sound familiar?
In this article, you may find the latest golf news about Keegan Bradley, Jason Dufner. If you are looking for good wholesale golf equipment, I would like to recommend the good Cheap R11 Driver and Ping G15 Driver to you.
Keegan Bradley shot an opening round 6-under 64 to take the first-round lead at the Tour Championship on Thursday at East Lake Golf Club.
Dufner is tied for second after an opening 4-under 66. Just 39 days after the two squared off in a playoff at the PGA Championship, won by Bradley, they will be the final pair again Friday. Chez Reavie and Luke Donald also finished with 66s, but Dufner carded the score first to finalize the familiar duo.
“I think it’s really cool,” said Bradley, who birdied five of his final 10 holes. “I saw that Jason was playing right in front of me today, and I think that’s going to be really fun.”
For his part, Dufner said he is unlikely to think much about what happened at Atlanta Athletic Club last month.
“Maybe not flashbacks, but it will be interesting if we are paired [Friday],” said Dufner, who began his round with birdies on three of the first four holes. “Maybe some thoughts here or there will come back and forth.”
While each is a long shot to win the FedEx Cup, the crown of the PGA Tour playoffs, the irony isn’t lost on the two. Neither are the memories of the city.
“The people in Atlanta during the PGA were unbelievable to me, and they’ve been unbelievable to me again this week,” Bradley said. “For whatever reason, they’re really, really nice to me, and I really appreciate it. Without them at the PGA, I probably wouldn’t have won.”
For his part Dufner doesn’t want sympathy for his runner-up performance in the year’s final major.
“I told a lot of people, don’t feel bad for me,” Dufner said. “There’s nothing to feel bad for. I was in a great situation; it didn’t work out. I’ve got a lot of good things going on with my profession and my life, so don’t dwell on the negative things.
“It wasn’t a negative experience for me. I feel like a lot of people feel like it was, but there are worse things to happen than losing in a playoff and finishing second in a major.”
The Bradley-Dufner pairing also was not lost on the others in the field. This article is from okgolfsales.blogspot.com, i would like to recommend the TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Irons and TaylorMade SuperFast 2.0 Driver to you!

No comments: