Friday, September 23, 2011

For Leopold, Golf Is Crazy

Today, golf is a great sport enjoyed by millions of people around the world. For most golfers, golf game is not only a fashion sport, but also one of the best exercises.
So, I think golf is a crazy golf game! Golf is a crazy game for Bobby Leopold too! In this article, you may find the news about Bobby Leopold. If you are looking for good and cheap golf clubs, I would like to recommend the TaylorMade R11 Driver to you.
The No. 64-seeded Bobby Leopold played his way into the third round of the U.S. Amateur on Thursday, knocking off Harris English 4 and 3 in match play. English, from Thomasville, Ga., was one of the more established players in the field after he won a Nationwide Tour event in July.
“I think everyone on a given day can kind of beat each other,” Leopold said. “Harris didn’t have his best day, probably, and I had a good day. That’s golf. That’s the way it pans out. It’s a crazy game.” Maybe good Golf Clubs for Sale can bring a good day.”
“I kind of had aspirations to turn pro,” said Leopold, who grew up in England but now lives in the United States. “When I looked at the life I had, and the life I wanted, I decided I didn’t want to turn pro.”
After two rounds of stroke play earlier with the Cheap Golf Clubs in the week, the remainder of the tournament is in bracket-style, match play format.
Weather delays earlier in the week have changed the tournament’s schedule. Players with their irons who hadn’t completed their first round Wednesday finished up Thursday morning, and the second round was played later in the day. The third round was moved from Thursday afternoon to Friday morning.
Leopold made the field as an alternate and didn’t find out until early last week that he’d be playing in the tournament. Now he’s playing a field packed with young players who still might harbor professional ambitions.
“I don’t really feel that old, but I guess 26 is the old guy,” Leopold said.Despite pulling off a pair of upsets, Leopold doesn’t really consider himself a giant-killer.
Leopold was born in Albany, N.Y., but grew up near London. He moved back to the U.S. to attend college, and briefly thought about trying to go pro.
“I spent two months down in Florida playing as an amateur by myself,” Leopold said. “I don’t know. It wasn’t fun. Golf wasn’t fun any more.
Thanks for your reading, i would like to recommend the TaylorMade SuperFast 2.0 Driver and TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Irons to you!

No comments: