Sunday, September 25, 2011

Oliver Fisher is an English professional golfer

Oliver Fisher is an English professional golfer.
The twenty-two-year old Englishman Oliver Fisher won his first career title at the 2011 Czech Open in Čeladná after five years spent on the European Tour.
In this article, you may find the news about Oliver Fisher. If you are looking for good and discount golf clubs, I would like to recommend the good TaylorMade R11 Irons to you. At first, you may know the basic information about Oliver Fisher!
Fisher was born in Chingford, London. He was a winner of the Faldo Series, Nick Faldo’s development programme for young golfers, in 2003, 2004 and 2005 and as such was regarded as one of the best prospects of his generation. Now, Oliver Fisher wins the 2011 Czech Open.
“The successful cut on the sixteenth was decisive. The tournament was very emotional for me, but I enjoyed it as well,” Fisher said and commented on his seventeen straight events without making it to the final rounds. “Golf is a very frustrating game. I just kept telling myself I’m only 22 and have to look at everything in broader context. I should be happy for playing at the tour at all.”
Fisher’s first appearance in the Czech Republic dates back to 2006 when he played as an amateur at the St. Andrews Trophy tournament in Mariánské Lázně. A year later he already joined the European Tour. He was seventeen at that time. Of the big trio McIlroy – Ramsay – Fisher he was the last one without a tournament title. “I feel certain relief but I never bothered myself with that too much,” the pro admitted.
He was awarded the trophy by the Czech president Václav Klaus, who pointed out that the event is a great promotion for the country. “It’s a great honour for me. I was telling myself that golf must be really important for people in your country,” added Fisher, who will finally have a chance to taste Czech beer. “I heard it’s strong.”
This article is from okgolfsales.blogspot.com. Also, we recommend ping g15 hybrid and Ping G15 Driver to you.

No comments: