Wednesday, December 21, 2011

The production cost of Callaway FT i-Brid Irons

Only if I have time, I will pay a visit to the snack bar, which relax me completely, the pressure nowadays is pretty high, somebody enjoy cycling, others depend on the pop-music, however, for me, I am interested in the snack bar, this is obviously show the importance of food. I also there are also some guys like me.

Yesterday, my friend asks me whether I know the production cost about the snacks, I certainly have no ideas, and my responsibility is to eat. While this makes me take the golf item into consideration, you know, the golf is absolutely essential in sports, in my view; it will be fashionable all around the world in the future. Let's take one item from discount golf clubs for sale as an example.

How much would it cost expect for production cost on earth? I mean the Callaway FT i-Brid Irons, according to the price list, it cost $414.99 here. Is it high or low? We currently have no answer, I believe. Firstly, synthesized attribute as follow, 3-9PS, Graphite and Steel Shaft, and Regular and Stiff Flex

And the Callaway FT i-brid Irons are a new Fully Integrated Set Design that smoothly transitions from super game-improvement mid and short irons to the new i-brid design - clubs that blend the control and accuracy of traditional irons with the forgiveness, distance and versatility of hybrids. The lightweight titanium body, TPU SenSert and heavy Tunite alloy combine to create the most forgiving and playable clubs we've ever made.

Meanwhile, I stress on the technology, the Mulit-material construction allows weight to be shifted for optimal performance. The lightweight titanium body allows for an oversized clubhead with increased offset for greater forgiveness and an increased effective hitting area. Heavy Tunite weighting in the sole creates a higher moment of inertia and better stability with a low, deep center of gravity. The TPU SenSert decreases vibration and delivers solid feel.

Moreover, the Callaway FT i-brid Irons has an Integrated Set Design Seamless performance progression throughout the set provides consistent distance separation with optimal trajectories. Only if you have touched it, you may found that the head cover really like a bird, maybe this is the reason why the manufacturer name it FT i-brid, it's a symbol.

Finally, based on my conclusion from premises, I think the production cost just need 80% and 20% or more is the benefit formanufacturers at least. Thanks for reading, that's all. Maybe you can come to more conclusions, welcome.

The article is from http://okgolfsales.blogspot.com/ Also, we recommend some goods Taylormade golf clubs to you. Thanks for reading my article!

I am a golfer! If you want to Choose discount golf clubs for sale such a Taylormade burner superfast 2.0 driver R11 3 Wood TaylorMade R9 SuperTri Driver TaylorMade Burner Superfast 2.0 Fairway Wood and Taylormade R11 Irons you may also visit thehttp://okgolfsales.com/

No comments: