Sunday, January 8, 2012

Mizuno MP Classically Shaped 52 Irons

When the people start to celebrate the Christmas, I know my birthday is coming now. I born in the winter, I really afraid of the cold weather, but the hot atmosphere of festival always warm my heart. I love festival, we can celebrate with our family and friends, I totally like to get together to talk, dance and cook. This year, I can't go home, I miss Christmas, I miss my family.

We all know the festival often bring big benefits to everyone, different kinds of goods discount for sale now. This time is the golden time for shopping. I focus on cheap golf club sets, because my fiends like to play, so I want to choose one for them during the festival. Looking for a long time, I decide to choose one from Mizuno MP Series, the company's "Cut Muscle" design of the last several years is missing, replaced with a very different "Dual Muscle" technology. The MP line has always been the domain of low and lower-mid handicappers. They have a reputation as being workable while providing a lot of feedback. Keeping up to those standards with a forgiving club is a bit of a tall order.

Finally, Mizuno MP 52 Irons subject to me. Mizuno have deepened the Centre of Gravity by milling twin crescents into the Mizuno MP-52 thereby delivering increased stability from off centered hits whilst staying hidden from the golfer at address, giving the MP-52 iron the classic clean profile. The performance is based on two innovative technologies: DUAL MUSCLE and a patented CNC-milled pocket cavity. The first technology has an outer muscle pad that allows for a precisely placed, lower and deeper CG, offering enhanced playability, plus an inner muscle pad that provides feel and unparalleled feedback. The second innovation offers two deep crescents milled into the clubhead for the redeployment of 14 grams of mass for a lower, deeper center of gravity, allowing increased playability on mis-hits and superior launch.

Mizuno MP 52 Irons Main Features:
>Innovative Dual Muscle design combines solid feel and increased playability

Ads by Google

>A unique CNC milled pocket cavity provides a lower and much deeper COG while maintaining thickness behind the impact area for amazing solid feel

>Exclusive Grain Flow Forged™, 1025E "Pure Select" mild carbon steel provides the ultimate soft, solid, and consistent feel

>Durable double nickel chrome plated finish

>Modified U-grooves produce the ideal spin rate for maximum playability in all conditions

>Rolled leading edge, cambered mid-sole, and aggressively beveled trailing edge deliver consistent striking ability from all types of lies

Even though the winter is so cold, the gifts can warm the heart. Are you ready to choose gift to your close people?

No comments: