Thursday, January 19, 2012

How to Study the Golf Technology

I have decided that over the next year I will embark on a study of golf technology. I have decided to purchase the best golf clubs over the days and start studying how golf technology has really changed. I came across this idea at my country club today. So I decide to purchase the high quality golf equipment from the cheap golf shop for my golf lessons during the winter.

Read more at http://okgolfsales.com


At first, after I have played with these clubs, I will study and l measure each facet of the club from clubs made pre-1850, 1860-1899, 1900-1935, 1935- 1990 and modern clubs. I will record the data of each club is relevant to loft, weight, length, and MOI, I don't record the high level of data on height, speed and spin but when hitting a 7 iron my average shot carried 135 yards.



Then I will measure the ball's size, weight and the materials, gutta percha, Haskell, hurt and now multi-layered ball. The gutta percha golf ball is used from 1848-1902 and is constructed from solid gutta percha, which means that it is rock solid and doesn't fly very a lot.



Finally I will hit just about every ball with its historical equal club and measure release angles, ball speed, whirl and carry. Now natural and organic to my data over a Pro-V1 hit with the same modern 6 iron and my regular carry distance is one hundred seventy five yards. 40 yards and that is certainly still using a modern 6 iron, what would the average be around a pre-1900 smooth face mashie? Properly I didn't have one, however I can tell you off the top of my own head that I average concerning 125 yards with a pre-1900 mashie which can be nearly the same loft being a modern 7 iron.



At the end of the research I should manage to tell you exactly what advantages just about every era's equipment had over the future. Why player's favored specific shots over their contemporary counterparts and perhaps get a screen into the future of golf.

If you have the same interests like me, I highly recommend you to buy all kinds of golf clubs to research by self. Only playing and studying by your self can you have the unique understand. And maybe you will find what new levels of technology have done for the game of golf.

The article is from http://wgeaa.blogspot.com/ Also, we recommend some goods ping golf clubs to you. Thanks for reading my article!

I am a golfer! If you want to Choose discount golf clubs for sale such a TaylorMade R7 CGB MAX Irons Taylormade R9 Irons TaylorMade R9 Max Irons TaylorMade Tour Burner Irons TaylorMade R9 TP Irons TaylorMade Tour Preferred Irons TaylorMade R9 SuperMax Irons and TaylorMade R11 Irons you may also visit thehttp://okgolfsales.com/

No comments: